1.5 lbs 80/20 Ground Beef
¼ cup lard
1/2 lbs of Diced hotdogs
8 saltine crackers
3 cubes of chicken bullion
2 Perrin Gold Ale cans
4 oz Ketchup
3 oz yellow mustard
1 Tbl Paprika
1 Tbl Garlic powder
1 Tbl Onion Powder
1 Tbl Chili Powder
1 Tsp Cumin
1 Tsp Tumeric
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1/2 Tsp Clove
- Cook Beef and diced hot dog down in lard on low heat until browned
- Strain left over oil from beef, then pulverize saltine crackers and combine with oil to make a roux in a separate pot or large pan.
- Boil Perrin Gold until the bubbles release, then add chicken bullion to make Beer Chicken stock.
- Add some stock to the roux to start making a sauce. When combined add to the meat.
- Add ketchup, mustard, and spices to the meat mixture and stir until combined.
- Add extra oil and Stock into the dish while it simmers for 1 hour.
- Separate half the chili and blend until pureed, then recombine.
- Simmer for 20 minutes salt and pepper to taste. Then ready to serve.
Grill hot dogs on a skillet, steam the buns and serve with chili, mustard and raw onion only.