4 Chicken Breast
8 Arnie’s Brioche Buns
Sweet Chili Doritos
6 pack Passion Fruit Gose
Oil lots of oil (grapeseed is best)
1. Butterfly chicken breasts to make 8 pieces
2. Place in gallon freezer bag and fill with Passion Fruit Gose until covered completely add a ton of garlic salt and leave in fridge for 24 hours.
3. Pat Dry before frying!
Frying Chicken –
1. Crush Doritos into dust and add to a bowl
2. Add 1 cup flour to a bowl
3. Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk
4. Dredge Chicken in Flour, then Egg wash, the Doritos
5. Pan Fry in hot oil and large pan
6. If chicken under cooks place on a sheet in the oven at 350 for 5-7 minutes
Feta Sauce –
1. Mix 4 oz Mayonnaise, 4 oz Sour Cream, and 4 oz crumbled feta.
Toasted Arnie’s Brioche buns and butter, Drizzle honey and Sriracha on the bottom bun, add fried chicken then big dollop of feta sauce and broccoli slaw on top.