- 1 – 3 oz package ramen noodles
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lbs bag of shrimp raw or portobello mushrooms
- 1 head of cabbage (or bag of broccoli slaw)
- 1/8 cup sugar
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbl soy sauce
- 1 tbl sesame oil
- fresh corn tortillas
- Grapefruit IPA
- Tajin seasoning
- Crush noodles in a skilled with butter
- Add almonds and sesame seeds and cook until brown
- Whisk in sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar and pour over cabbage or broccoli slaw
- Mix together
- Sautee shrimp in butter and garlic then add Grapefruit IPA and cook on low simmer until liquid is gone.
- Pan fry tortilla shells until they start to crisp up, fold in half on a paper towel or cookie cooling rack and sprinkle Tajin on the outside of the shell.
Taco shell, little sour cream, cabbage, 3 to 4 shrimp, strip of Sriracha!