Perrin Black Onion, Candied Bacon Burger
- 1 lbs 80/20 Ground Beef
- 4 slices American Cheese
- 2 buns
- 6 strips thick cut bacon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- 1 tbl Sriracha
- 1 tbl Sweet Relish
- 12 slices bread and butter pickles
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 can Perrin Black Ale
- Salt and Pepper
Prepare Perrin Black Onions –
- Cut in half then thin slice onions into strips
- 1/8th stick of butter in sauté pan melted then add onions
- Cook on low to medium heat until onions become translucent
- Half can of Perrin Black and simmer until liquid is gone
Drink other half of Perrin Black Can
Prepare Candied Bacon –
- Preheat oven to 450
- Lay out 6 strips of bacon on a sheet pan with aluminum foil
- Cover each strip in brown sugar and sprinkle cinnamon on top
- Cook for 10 minutes or until bacon is cooked and sugar has melted and become caramel.
- Remove carefully and let cool.
Prepare Burgers –
- Break into quarter lb pieces and roll loosely into balls
- Heat large flat pan/cast iron/ griddle to very hot then add butter
- Salt and pepper beef balls then place on pan with butter, cover with wax paper then smash into pan. You can use a burger press or a spatula. Want the meat to be even and for a loose circle.
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until edges start to brown. Remove wax paper while cooking and add more salt and pepper to the exposed raw side.
- Add little more butter right be for you flip.
- Flip and press again to fight against shrinking. Add caramelized Perrin Black onions then a slice of cheese to every burger patty.
- Lower heat slightly on pan to allow time for cheese to melt on top.
Burger Sauce –
- Mix Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Sriracha and Relish in a bowl
Burger Assemby –
- Toast and butter buns.
- Add Burger sauce to both sides
- Enough pickles to cover bottom bun
- Stack 2 patties on each bottle bun
- Add bacon strips and place top bun on top
- Crack new Perrin Black to enjoy with the burger!