We have great news to share – The Perrin Pub is reopening for dine-in service starting Monday, June 8!
We are so excited to see familiar and new faces inside of the Pub again, although please note things will look a little different. The following list are the precautions our staff has put in place for the safety of our customers and team. Please be kind and patience as we work together towards a great Pub experience.
For our guests:
- New floor layout with tables spaced 6 feet apart
- Maximum group size is 6 people
- Sanitation stations are provided upon entering the Pub and throughout the taproom
- Face masks are required when you are not seated at your table
- Stay home if you feel sick or recently have been sick
- All condiment caddies have been removed from the table but they are available upon request
- Menus are accessible by scanning a QR code to your phone or laminated menus are available that are cleaned and wiped down after every use
- Capacity is 50% inside of the Pub
- A wait for a table may occur from time to time – we ask guests to wait in their car for a table or outside keeping social distance from other guests
For our staff:
- All employees are required to wear gloves and masks
- All tables will be thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and prepped for the next visitor
In the meantime we will continue takeout. We appreciate your continued support!
With this policy in place we plan to continue to have fun serving our community while staying safe and responsible.
Pub hours will continue 11am-8pm Monday – Sunday