No Rules 2023 is here! Online beer sales are now closed. The Perrin Pub will continue to be the only place to purchase No Rules Vietnamese Imperial Porter.
What’s available this year?
For the first time since 2015, No Rules will be available in a 12oz format. 2023 is also the first time No Rules will be packaged in cans.
No Rules 2023 will be available in the following package types:
- No Rules 2023 Original 4-pack – Four 12oz cans of 2023 No Rules Vietnamese Imperial Porter
- No Rules 2023 Variant Bundle 4-pack – One 12oz can of each of the following:
- No Rules 2023 Original
- No Rules 2023 Blueberry Pancake variant
- No Rules 2023 Chunky Monkey variant
- No Rules 2023 Coffee variant
- No Rules 2023 Double Barrel 16oz can – One 16oz can of 2023 No Rules Double Barrel Aged Vietnamese Imperial Porter (limit 2 cans per customer)
No Rules 2023 cans will be available to purchase online only. Online orders will be available starting at noon on Saturday, April 15 through the Perrin Brewing Co. online shop. Vintage bottles of previous No Rules releases will also be available in limited quantities. All offerings will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
This year’s No Rules sale includes:
- No Rules 2023 Original 4-pack – $40
- No Rules 2023 Variant Bundle 4-pack – $50
- No Rules 2023 Double Barrel 16oz Can – $20 – 2 Can Limit
- No Rules 2022 Salted Caramel 22oz Bottle – $20
- No Rules 2022 Coffee 22oz Bottle – $20
- No Rules 2022 Orange Chocolate 22oz Bottle – $20
- No Rules 2022 22oz Bottle – $20
- No Rules 2021 22oz Bottle – $20
- No Rules 2020 22oz Bottle – $20
- No Rules 2019 22oz Bottle – $20
- No Rules 2018 22oz Bottle – $20
- No Rules 2017 22oz Bottle – $20
- No Rules 2023 Limited Edition T-Shirt – $18
- No Rules 2023 Limited Edition Glassware – $12 – 2 Glass Limit
NOTE: All listings above have NO PURCHASE LIMITS unless otherwise stated
How do I pick up my beer?
Pickups will run from April 29 – May 14 at the Perrin Pub. All orders must be picked up in person during this timeframe. Perrin Brewing Co. is not able to ship any beer. Note that pickups on April 29 and 30 will be located at the dock at Perrin Pub, and will move into the taproom May 1 – 14.
Pub Club members must have Membership Card with them when picking up online order. No card, no pick-up. No spouses, friends, or family will be allowed to pick up. Membership Card holder must be physically present.
Non-Pub Club members may use a “Proxy” to facilitate picking up their orders. You must include the name of the individual picking your order up in the notes sections of your order.
Both General Public and Pub Club Members can order No Rules online at the same time. The perk for Pub Club Members is bottle discount.