Our Managers will help you plan a perfect event. Our full menu is available.
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff serve your private party in our Loft.
The Loft is a great way to create a private atmosphere in one of the best taprooms in Michigan.
- The Loft rents for $50.00 per hour, with a two hour minimum.
- In order to reserve a date we require a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 be paid, which will be credited towards the total rental fee the day of your event.
- The Loft has a maximum capacity of 35 seats with standing room for up to 50.
- Minors are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian after 9pm.
- We can set you up with individual tabs or put everything all together.
- If you wish to pay for a certain amount of beer for your guests, we can provide you with beer tickets to help you monitor your tab. Pitchers are a budget-friendly option as well.
- We offer ample serving staff at no additional charge. Staff is included; gratuity is not.
- The Loft floor plan cannot be rearranged.
- Our full food and beer menus are available in The Loft. Menus can be viewed on our website.
- We encourage you to bring dessert. It’s not a party without cake! We will provide plates and forks. Dessert is the only outside food you may bring in.
- You may NOT bring any outside beverages into The Loft; alcohol or otherwise.
- You may bring smiles, jokes, a good attitude and lots of high-fives.
- Decorating: no glitter, confetti or open-flame candles. Balloons must be securely tied or weighted. Please use poster putty for wall decorations; no tape or pins.
- The Loft is not handicap accessible and does not have an elevator.
- We do not have the capacity to offer brewery tours for Loft events at this time.
- We do, however, have the capacity to show you a rockin’ good time.
- The Loft has the best view of both our drop down projectors, making it ideal for watching the big game.
- The Loft books on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. We recommend securing your date as soon as possible.
- If you have any additional questions, would like to check the availability of a particular date, or if you are ready pay your deposit to book a date, please call 616-551-1957 or stop by the Tap Room during regular business hours and ask for the manager on duty.
- Please keep in mind that if The Loft is not right for your event we do take general reservations for groups of 15 or more in our Tap Room anytime Sunday through Thursday and for 5pm or earlier on Friday. We do not accept reservations on Saturday.